No activity in last 7 days
For discussion of Lotus Cars with at least 4 full seats. The largest numbers of these are the 1970's Elite, the Eclat, and the Excel, powered by Lotus designed slant-4 engines. The rarer Lotus badged 4 seaters are included, namely the Carlton (Omega), Talbot (Sunbeam) and Cortina (Ford) cars. The Elan Plus-2S is really a +2, not a 4, but maybe you have some good 4-seat stories to share. You do not need to own one of these cars to participate, but your comments and questions should focus on these models or their subsystems (Lotus motors, for example). Attachments are removed, but you may post items to the files area. The message archives are public and can be searched for useful tips. Keep it friendly, and focused on the cars!
- Nov 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.