Nice early Seven on BAT

  • Peter Blackford
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2017
    • Tony Vaccaro
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2017

        HI all,

        Just looked at this and I am not an expert on early 7’s but the seller has been straight up and told us there are two other cars with the same VIN. How does know this one is the original? Someone said that it is missing the handbrake and is the speedo in the right place? Are there any other things that are not right.Do we know thhe other cars?

        I am not trying to start if big issue here. The owner is unsure himself. And I commend him for being honest.  I am only asking as a friend has asked me to look at it for him. I am afraid I don’t know enough on these early cars to make a judgement.

        Tony V