18634Re: [lotus-cars] need a lift?

  • Peter Blackford
    Sep 2, 2014
      Yep, meant to mention that too - DO go for the extra height, which also makes it easier to store a car "up" with no cranial damage when parking or working on a car "beneath".

      On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Ed Gilroy egilroy@... [lotus-cars] <lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have two lifts from them, they are excellent. If you pickup from the Delaware showroom there is no sales tax in Delaware. This was worth it for this Jersey boy.

      You can assemble them solo (I did both myself) HOWEVER, I have an electric roof hoist and floor engine crane, that made all the difference.

      I am 5'7" and bang my head all the time on the regular height one, the other I got an overheight one, go for that if you have the vertical space.

      On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Peter Blackford priuspete@... [lotus-cars] <lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      No financial interest, but have dealt with these folks and find the quality good and the prices better than many.  Option for NW USA folks to pick up directly is nice too.
      Happy to answer questions - but let's just say "a few strong friends" are highly recommended when it comes time to assemble a lift (and/or, a great excuse to get that engine hoist you've also been wanting).
      Pete
      oh yeah, the link:
      http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Store-Locations-Oregon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic