Yungchen Lhamo CD Launch and NYC concert

  • Yungchen Lhamo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 3:09 PM
      Dear members,

      I am writing to pass along the following news that
      Yungchen Lhamo is releasing her first new CD in years,
      and will be performing on May 5 at Columbia University
      in NYC to celebrate the launch. See below for details.

      Tinn

      ***

      Dear friend,

      TIBET HOUSE US and TIBET ARTS MANAGEMENT

      cordially invite you to attend a special concert
      of original music performed by Tibetan singer

      YUNGCHEN LHAMO

      to celebrate the worldwide release of her new CD, Ama.

      Come hear the latest compositions by
      Tibet's most exquisite voice in exile:

      Friday May 5, 2006 at 8pm
      Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University
      2920 Broadway, b/w 114th and 115th Street
      New York, NY
      Doors open at 7pm

      Seats going quickly! Call 1.866.468.7619 or
      purchase tickets online at ticketweb.com

      $25 General Admission.
      $21 for Tibet House members
      $17 for Students and Tibetans purchasing tickets at
      the door

      www.yungchenlhamo.com
      Ama in stores now.

      Tibet House US, 22 W 15th St., New York, NY
      212.807.0563

      Learn more about Yungchen Lhamo
      & The Yungchen Lhamo Charitable Foundation

      http://mail.yahoo.com