Re: To Rivendell we go!

  • laireuial
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 1 7:39 AM
      'Let me help you,' said Erwen gently. She pulled out some bandages
      and ointment and got to work with the arm. When it was finishe she
      began on her own. The blood was begining to turn a different shade
      and it had dripped down her arm. Finally she stood again and
      spoke:, 'let's move away to another place and have some lembas and
      supper. It's late and the orcs reak.'
    • scullygirl47
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 11 7:51 PM
        Sam smiles politely & bows.