*confused Hobbit here.*

  • frodo_baggins_hobbit_from_shire
    Message 1 of 412 , Jan 1, 2002
      *he looks at Jasebel *S?* confused at her
      reaction to him, a brow cocked in confusion. He glances
      from one to the other, then nods slightly.* Yes, I
      know ~of~ a Legolas. And I know Gandalf. *he looks
      confused again, tilting his head to the side.* Frodo
      Baggins? That's me! Is there something wrong? I haven't
      heard from Gandalf in years! Is he alright??? *he
      wonders why Gandalf would send someone to him about the
      ring. He thought of it now, safe in his trunk in
      Bag-End, a sudden, strange fear coming to him.*
    • frodo_is_me
      Message 412 of 412 , Mar 17, 2002
        "Let me help ya with those dishes, the sooner there done the sooner
        well be off." Dale takes one of the dishes and accidentally drops
        it. "Oops, maybe you should do the dishes."