Re: And we're off! ^_^

  • aria_lathelia
    Message 1 of 412 , Feb 1, 2002
      **Aria frowned, for there was no way that her
      little pony could catch up with Senna's great, swift
      horse.** "Oh, well- we'll just enjoy a nice ride and catch
      up in a bit," she said, and chirruped the horse
      talk:<br>Quillypig:(no fair, his legs are longer!)
    • frodo_is_me
      Message 412 of 412 , Mar 17, 2002
        "Let me help ya with those dishes, the sooner there done the sooner
        well be off." Dale takes one of the dishes and accidentally drops
        it. "Oops, maybe you should do the dishes."