Re: Lord of the rings Worship RP

  • leppileprchaun
    Message 1 of 412 , Dec 18, 2001
      I am new to this whole thing but uhh.... how do ya really RP like this? I love LOTR so don't think I am new to this. This should be fun in most respects.<br><br>Leppi Leprchaun
    • frodo_is_me
      Message 412 of 412 , Mar 17, 2002
        "Let me help ya with those dishes, the sooner there done the sooner
        well be off." Dale takes one of the dishes and accidentally drops
        it. "Oops, maybe you should do the dishes."