Re: hello evryone

  • ringbearer93
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hiya! I am Brenda, 28 years old and also a devoted ringer!! I forst
      became iuterested in the book when I was 18, but the movies have
      definately rekindled the old flame so to say. My favorite characters
      are Frodo and Sam, followed closely by Merry, Pippin and Gandalf...I
      adore hobbits!! The screen on my cell phone even says "Hobbit chic".
      LOL Anyway great to meet you. I am going to check out your page. Also
      another really great place to talk LOTR is on TheOneRing.net. They
      have discussion boards that are tons of fun...you might check those
      out!

      Namarie,
      Brenda