Some answers

  • gilwen
    Message 1 of 416 , Jun 3, 2000
      So far I've found two:<br>4)They had gone only a
      mile or so from the cliff when the land sloped down
      into a wide shallow depression, where the ground was
      soft and wet. Mist lay there, pale-glimmering in the
      last rays of the sickle moon<br>8)the trail led them
      north along the top of the escarpment, and at length
      they came to a deep cleft carved in the rock by a
      stream that <br>splashed noisily down. in the narrow
      ravine a rough path descended like a steep stair into
      the plain. At the bottom they came with a strange
      suddenness on the grass of Rohan
    • shahab82001
      Message 416 of 416 , Feb 25 3:02 AM
        so why should anybody join this club??