more trivia

  • andustar
    Message 1 of 416 , May 1, 2000
      i wish i came here more often... i knew the
      answer to that one but i came too late :) anyway i have
      some quotes for you all. you have to tell me the next
      sentance, (you can look at your books of course) the more
      you can get the better! theyre not easy... i hope.
      they took me ages, some of them. i copy+pasted them
      from a competition i had by e mail, but this is only a
      selection and if anyone wants to play it with me write to
      shani@... i'll send you the rules and
      everything.<br><br>well this should keep you occupied for a
      while!<br><br>1)Into the stronghold of the enemy in the north, into
      Dol Guldur, he had once ventured.<br><br>2)He and his
      foul folk are making havoc now.<br><br>3)The slow moon
      mounted, now waxing toward the full, and in its cold
      silver light the swelling grass-lands rose and fell like
      a wide grey sea.<br><br>4)They had gone only a mile
      or so from the cliff when the land sloped down into
      a wide shallow depression, where the ground was
      soft and wet.<br><br>5)daro! it said in a commanding
      tone and Legolas dropped back to the earth in suprise
      and fear.<br><br>6)A strange expression passed over
      his lean hungry face.<br><br>7)An awe fell on me, for
      a pale light was round it. But I rose and went to
      the bank, and began to walk out into the stream, for
      I was drawn towards it.<br><br>8)the trail led them
      north along the top of the escarpment, and at length
      they came to a deep cleft carved in the rock by a
      stream that<br>splashed noisily down. in the narrow
      ravine a rough path descended like a steep stair into
      the plain.<br><br>9)So it was when you rode to war.
      But a west wind has shaken the boughs.<br><br>10)if
      simple folk are free from care and fear simple they will
      be, and we must be secret to keep them so
    • shahab82001
      Message 416 of 416 , Feb 25 3:02 AM
        so why should anybody join this club??