New Links of Pictures of Ayyanar Temples in India in the msg

  • aravindk_nz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003
      Dear Brothers, Sisters & Members

      This link leads to a set of new pictures of Ayyanar & Ayyaner Temples.
      I am sorry I do not know the whereabouts of the village or town
      locations.

      http://www.tamil-heritage.org/photoarc/ayyanar/ayyanar.html

      I hope this enriches your devotions.

      If I can add any further value do kindly say so.
    • Madhava Prabu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4 7:23 PM
        Greetings,

                           They were indeed beautiful pictures anyway curious to know why are there statues of Chippoys beside the deities?

        aravindk_nz <deivasakthi@...> wrote:
        Dear Brothers, Sisters & Members

        This link leads to a set of new pictures of Ayyanar & Ayyaner Temples.
        I am sorry I do not know the whereabouts of the village or town
        locations.

        http://www.tamil-heritage.org/photoarc/ayyanar/ayyanar.html

        I hope this enriches your devotions.

        If I can add any further value do kindly say so.

        Om sri maha Muniswarar thunai

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Y! Asia presents Lavalife
        - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!