- We will be meeting at the REV track again tonight! Depending on weather
conditions we will either do 5-7 yasso 800's or 4-6x440 repeats. I am
leaning toward the 440 repeats but we will decide at the track.
- If it rains as predicted tomorrow morning the Drayson track will be
closed and there will be no speed group. I will send a late notice of
cancellation to this affect if it rains by noon tomorrow!