Speedgroup Tuesday

  • Russell Barber
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 6, 2011
      We will be meeting at the REV track again tonight! Depending on weather
      conditions we will either do 5-7 yasso 800's or 4-6x440 repeats. I am
      leaning toward the 440 repeats but we will decide at the track.

      Russ
    • Russell Barber
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 12, 2011
        If it rains as predicted tomorrow morning the Drayson track will be
        closed and there will be no speed group. I will send a late notice of
        cancellation to this affect if it rains by noon tomorrow!