Broadband Active Loop Antenna

  • Everett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hey Guys,

      If anyone is interested I have 3 Broadband Active Loop Antenna boards that I made up while experimenting with board layout and evaluating performance. They all work very well using a 9 Volt battery and various wire loops from 1 to 2 meters in diameter. Two of them are using BC547 and one has 2N2222A transistors. They were all built Rat Shack perfboard

      I would like to sell all 3 them to help cover the cost of parts and my time building them. I am asking $35 each plus postage. I would never build them and sell them at that price.

      So if anyone is interested please contact me off list, erverettsharp@... and I will send you a wiring diagram and pictures of the Broadband Active Loop Antenna boards.

      73's Everett N8CNP