QST on transmission lines

  • Brian Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013

      Hello All,

      Since we had a lot of discussion recently on transmission lines, I took special notice of an article in an old back issue of QST. “My Feedline Tunes My Antenna” by Byron Goodman W1DX is in the March 1956 issue. It’s an excellent article on the fundamentals by one of the all time best ARRL writers.

      You can download it from the ARRL site if you are a member, but if you are not, let me recommend AMForever. Register for free to this excellent forum, and click on Publications. You get access to scanned copies of ALL of the back issues of QST and a number of other ham publications as well. If you are interested in AM and Boatanchors, as I am, there are a bunch of well informed and helpful guys that contribute there.

      Cheers,

      Brian Burns

      Intelligence is common--wisdom is rare.  Thomas Sowell is a wise man:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88&NR=1