QSO with my Magnetic Loop Antenna (QRP)

  • pu2clr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      Last week I posted a video on youtube about my home-brew Antenna Tuner - "Arduino, IR and Encoder controlling Magnetic Loop Antenna Tuner"

      Yesterday I posted another video showing this system working (QSO with Magnetic Loop Antenna).

      The first QSO is with EA2ACK, Jose, Cadrete (ZARAGOZA), Spain, 4964 mil (7990km) away from my city (Brasília/Brazil).

      The second QSO is with PU5DUD, Renato, Blumenal, Santa Catarina, Brazil, 451 mil (727 km) away from Brasilia.

      I used a FT817ND with 5 Watts.

      I would like to share with you my last video on my Youtube channel.

      The link to my youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/pu2clr/videos?view=0&flow=grid

      The link to my last video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylhLfB0XhZU

      The link about Antenna Tuner assembly is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD-wKD19_8U

      You can also look for PU2CLR on Youtube web page.

      73.
      PU2CLR.
      Ricardo.