Re: [loopantennas] RF Sensing Circuit for use with Receive ONLY antennas

  • p1jn3v11
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
      Thanks Bill

      Steve

      p1jn3v11@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill McCourt - WF1L <wemccourt@...>
      To: loopantennas <loopantennas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Mar 25, 2013 7:12 am
      Subject: [loopantennas] RF Sensing Circuit for use with Receive ONLY antennas

      A ham in Indiana manufactures a series of boxes for use with beverage antennas some with amplification and others without but they have an rf sensing switch over circuit built into them to allow a receive only antenna to be used with a transceiver without a separate receive only antenna connection.  I believe they're sold thru Radioworks and have his 9 call sign in the index tab.

      I use one with my 160/80M receive only loop and it has the rf relay built in and works great! Have had it for several years now.

      Good luck,

      Bill - WF1L

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
        His call is KD9SV and his "Front End Saver" electronic relay is sold thru RADIOWARE and not Readio Works. Sorry for the foulup.

        Funny how well your memory works after you hit the Send button...

        Bill - WF1L