Re: Circuit needed to switch IC-718 to receiving loop and then to transmit antenna

  • tenorman1952
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "p1jn3v11" <p1jn3v11@...> wrote:

      > I have a high noise problem due to high tension power transmission lines nearby. The IC-718 DSP noise filter does not do enough quieting.
      >
      > I need a circuit that can allow the loop to be used on receive only
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Steve
      > KF7ZFC

      Don't build, just buy an MFJ-1707.

      http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1707

      I used the similar MFJ-1708 for switching my antenna between the 718 used for transmit, and the Icom R75 for receive. Worked very reliably, never a problem.

      The 1707 looks to be a nearly identical circuit, but switched one radio between antennas instead of the other way around.

      Paul - AE5JU
    • p1jn3v11
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
        Thanks Paul