MFJ Hi Q Loop (MFJ-1786)

  • the_dalcassian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      I have just put up (Temp) my MFJ Hi Q Loop antenna at 6m above the ground mounted Horizontally polarised. I am having great RX/TX with this Antenna. I intend to permanently fix it at 12M above the ground Horizontally polarised.

      I would like advise on extending the centr Aluminium pole by 300mm to take a 6M/2m/70cm Vertical Antenna, has anyone done this, will it detrimentally affect the swr on the Hi Q loop. perhaps I could extend by a Plastic pole then add the VHF vertical????

      Any ideas on this proposal

      Kind Regards Rodger (G8HLH).