Re: [loopantennas] loop feed point impedence

  • Andrew Ikin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Colline wrote on Jan 13.

      Thanks for letting me into the group.
      I wonder if anyone has measured the input Z to a 1 metre magnetic loop on 7mhz.
      My measurments show it to be around 15 ohms can anyone support this finding
      please or comment!
      Colline G3PGK

      Colline

      I am measuring the following using an Array Solutions Antenna Analyser AM4170 with a 0.95m diam. loop made of 3/4 Aluminium tube.

      Freq. 7.0MHz

      The Equivalent circuit is:

      Rs  6 Ohms
      Xs 108 Ohms