Radio Milne Bay on a KAZ 3/12m

  • KGB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hi everybody,

      A little OT but here we go: I think I have Radio Milne Bay on 3365kHz in my headphones tonight. I have watched the PNG frequencies every evening since August. Often there is a carrier but seldom any modulation. Tonight it is rather good reception. The music is OK but the speec is very muddy. Just wanted ask the group
      1 if anyone has heard R Minle Bay and can confirm the muddy modulation
      2 if anyone knows of a good audio filter/equalizer to further process the received audio.

      My setup is Perseus + Studio 1. Antenna is a 3/12m KAZ with Wellbrook FLG100LN (great amp).

      I also have a 5/20m KAZ for NA MW DX. First I made it 6/24m but that was to much together with the FLG100LN, Perseus had frequent ADC clip. The last is sentence to get a more loopantenna touch to the message :-).

      73,
      Kjell-Göra SM4GRP