Introducing myself

  • pu2clr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hello everybody.
      My name is Ricardo.
      After almost 30 years away from electronics I returned to this hobby.
      I am a ham radio and also I like DX and SWL.

      I ended up developing some projects about Antenna Magnetic Loop and Antenna Tuner.
      So, I would like to share with you some videos on Youtube posted by me about my last projects:

      Automatic Antenna Tuner for QRP controlled by Android and Arduino - Part 2
      http://youtu.be/cZjbZRGTyVc

      Automatic Antenna Tuner for QRP with Android and Arduino - Part 1
      http://youtu.be/55bQ9xVWzuM

      Magnetic Loop Antenna and infrared controlled by Arduino
      http://youtu.be/b3hUpQvO38k

      Best regards.
      Thanks.