Here is your W5VYY-WB5WPA comparison shot

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
    Evening Jim
    I just got a shot of your W5VYY & Edington Loop signal comparison.

    the blue line shows the signal peaks
    the yellow was the instant I took the snap shot
    the Big signal on the left is W5VYY
    and the peaks right are the tones from your Edington loop

    the bottom dotted yellow horizontal line is the S6 level
    the purple side is the 2.8khz bandwidth of VFO B
    and the green side is the 2.8khz bandwidth side of VFO B

    again my receive conditions are:
    my receiver is a K3
    my antenna is a 7' tall Hi-Q 6/160 screwdriver loop at 20'
    with 16 radials each 13' long

    QRZ says you are located:
    Bearing 62.3° ENE (from K5OAI)
    Distance 252.5 mi ( 406.4 km)

    hope this helps you see the comparison you were asking about the other day

    not sure the attachment will come through to the list, but I'll give it a shot
    --

    GB & 73
    K5OAI
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      > the bottom dotted yellow horizontal line is the S6 level
      > the purple side is the 2.8khz bandwidth of VFO B
      > and the green side is the 2.8khz bandwidth side of VFO B
      correction, make that:
      and the green side is the 2.8khz bandwidth side of VFO *A*