again: SPICE modeling Dual Transistors for NIC Inductors

  • Roberto
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      Ciao Chris,
      I have set the same values of your SPICE_circuit simulation just for computing the actual frequency response in two cases of interest, using 2N3904 and 2N2222 transistors. It seems that the bandwidth is limited to frequencies between 100KHz and 500-600KHz where the first resonance occurs (see the "continuous line" impedance reaching its minimum in the 2N2222 circuit model while the "broken line" of phase is abruptly changing of 180°. NOTE that also in the 2N3904 circuit model you get anyway this abrupt phase change of 180°)

      I will try further freq.response simulations using different values of primary/secondary inductances of transformers

      Find enclosed my results in PDF, together with the "LTSpice model" of 2N2222 circuit. Your comments and valuable suggestions are welcome !

      Warmest ciao ! Roberto

      Kindly see the FILES section for getting these simulation results