Re: [loopantennas] Toroid Core Winding Methods

  • Don
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7 2:26 PM
      Use < at the start and > at the end for long URLs.

      Don
      Upland, CA
      34.10 -117.63 1250ft
      R-75 w/250Hz 2x R-71A w/250Hz R-70
      SDR-IQ SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx
      MFJ-784B HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
      PA0RDT Mini-Whip x2 @ 15ft
      LFL1010 ALA100L x2

      On 07-Jul-12 14:04, Chris Trask wrote:

      >>> Take a look at my online paper (and some of the references) for deeper
      >>> details:
      >>>

      > http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Wideband%20Transformer%20Models.pd
      >>

      >> f is missing off the end of your link to the paper.
      >>

      > It's there, just not on the same line. Doesn't seem to be any real cure
      > for that other than using TinyURL. Normally I use one of my permanent
      > indirect links as TinyURL expires after a length of time.
      >
      > Chris

      > You can now view images at higher resolution in Photos. Upload JPG and GIF into Photos. Please convert BMP or TIF to JPG or GIF before uploading.
      >
      > And please trim all this when replying!Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > -----
      > No virus found in this message.

    • Chris Trask
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7 5:26 PM

        > > > f is missing off the end of your link to the paper.
        > > >

        > > It's there, just not on the same line. Doesn't seem to be any real
        cure
        > > for that other than using TinyURL. Normally I use one of my permanent
        > > indirect links as TinyURL expires after a length of time.
        > >

        > Use < at the start and > at the end for long URLs.

        I do. Many of these list servers strip those off.

        Chris
      • Sam Morgan
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 7 5:37 PM
          you can also use a >

          on an empty line above the line with the url
          for example

          http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/07/06/thats-no-baloney-lobster-cheaper-than-deli-meat

          --
          GB & 73
          K5OAI

          On 7/7/2012 7:26 PM, Chris Trask wrote:

          > I do. Many of these list servers strip those off.
          >
          > Chris

        • Chris Trask
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 7 5:38 PM
            Hmmm.... I've never seen that one before. Let's give it a try:

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 7 5:40 PM

              > Hmmm.... I've never seen that one before. Let's give it a try:

              http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/07/06/thats-no-baloney-lobster-chea
              > per-than-deli-meat

              Nope. Got a broken line once again. Always been that way no matter
              what.

              Chris
            • Tom Humes
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 7 9:35 PM
                Copy to Word all lines that are part of the url.  Then you can go to the url without interuption.

                on an empty line above the line with the url
                for example

                http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/07/06/thats-no-baloney-lobster-cheaper-than-deli-meat

                --
                GB & 73
                K5OAI
                Sam Morgan

                On 7/7/2012 7:26 PM, Chris Trask wrote:

                > I do. Many of these list servers strip those off.
                >
                > Chris

              • AlienRelics
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 9 8:14 AM
                  <http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Wideband%20Transformer%20Models.pdf>