Re: [loopantennas] 80 meter delta loop a big success on hillside!

  • Jim Koshmider
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2012
      Hi, Warren -

      Sorry to jump in on a two-way chat.  I hope you will excuse my anxiousness in doing so.

      I am curious about the use of the delta loop on two bands.  Can you tell me if you are using an 80 meter delta loop on 40 meters, as well as on 80 meters, or is it the other way around.  I'm trying to get something up in my small lot that will get my signal across the Pacific.

      Do you think the delta loop would be better (for DX) than a tpo-loaded vertical?  I can only go about 44 feet in height with either antenna.

      Thanks, Warren.  Have a good day.

      73,

      Jim,  K8OZ