Another small loop antenna review--Pixel PRO-1B and Wellbrook ALA1530L

  • Steve Ratzlaff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2012
      I check Jack Smith K8ZOA's webpage now and then to see if there are any
      updates or interesting new articles. On a check today I noted that there's
      some new Update information, about an extensive loop review he recently
      completed.
      http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/Updates.htm
      The review is available at:
      <http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/Documents/Loop%20vs%20Loop%20Final-Final.pdf>
      If you have any interest in small active receiving loops, this is definitely
      worth reading, especially if you've read any other small receiving loop
      reviews concerning the Pixel and Wellbrook loops.

      73,
      Steve
    • Steve Ratzlaff

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2012
          --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@...> wrote:

          > I check Jack Smith K8ZOA's webpage now and then to see if there are any
          > updates or interesting new articles. On a check today I noted that there's
          > some new Update information, about an extensive loop review he recently
          > completed.

          Yes, interesting but to tell you the truth I'll wait until I read a
          review by someone a little less "involved" with one of the companies.

          Ken