Please do NOT respond to spam

  • loopantennas-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Please do not post on the list about spam.

      I welcome messages sent OFF LIST alerting me to spam.

      When you reply to a spam to the list, it just clogs the list. If you leave the message attached, you are just reposting the spam. And worst of all if you hit Reply All, you are sending your message out to a lot of people who already know it is spam.

      Thank you,
      Steve Greenfield AE7HD
      loopantennas moderator