Variation !!!!

  • brian nsl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2011
      Hi,

      There is an interesting variation of a MW loop antenna on the

      same website as the magnetic loop,

      www.rsars.org.uk/ELIBRARY/docsants.htm - Cached - Similar

      BFBS GURKHA RADIO 1134KHz - 1287KHz LOOP ANTENNA

      Broadcasting on 1134Khz , 1251KHz, 1278KHz and 1287Khz

      72, Brian, G0NSL-QRP.

    • Steve Ellington
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
        Need help with your URL Brian.
        I can find ELIBRARY ok but not the rest of your posted URL.

        Steve
        N4LQ

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
          Steve,
          Open this webpage,
          a.. RSARS MEMBERS' E-LIBRARY - ROYAL SIGNALS AMATEUR RADIO HOME PAGE

          RSARS E-DOCUMENTS. These e-Document files have been created in PDF (Portable Document Format) and are best read using Adobe; Acrobat Reader ® - this free ...
          www.rsars.org.uk/ELIBRARY/edocs.htm - Cached
          Toggle down to ' HF Antennas & Projects, click as indicated.
          On the list shown the antenna is the third item from the bottom.

          Any problems mail me direct and I will forward a copy to you.
          72, Brian, G0NSL-QRP.
          I can find ELIBRARY ok but not the rest of your posted URL.

          Steve
          ---

        • Steve Ellington
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
            I believe I finally deciphered your link. Here's a simple URL to the link.

            http://tinyurl.com/6bh2k4k

            Steve
            N4LQ

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
              Ingenious idea for a frame antenna using one of those document boxes.
              Just add a 1-turn coupling loop and a socket to the box and it would be
              good for even more RXs.

              Nick B.

              On 29/01/2011 14:56, Steve Ellington wrote:

              > I believe I finally deciphered your link. Here's a simple URL to the link.
              >
              > http://tinyurl.com/6bh2k4k
              >
              > Steve
              > N4LQ

            • brian nsl
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
                Nick,
                A ' bookshelf ' antenna, almost clandestine hi!
                72, Brian, G0NSL-QRP.