FS variable caps

  • Lurch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Now that my loop project is dialing in, time to clear the clutter off the workbench. I have several variable caps surplus to my needs. One is a 2-section, looks like 365pf MOL per section, with a reduction drive, with 3 studs hanging out the bottom for mounting. Two more are single-hole panel mount with a 3/8-24 threaded bushing--I suspect maybe came from an MFJ-901 antenna tuner, if so then they're supposed to be 10-324pf apiece but I'm not positive that's where they came from. They came out of a $5 homebrew antenna tuner I bought years ago at a hamfest, and I suspect an MFJ-901 or the like was cannibalized to build it; the only markings on them are "KAAR ENG CO" on the ceramic endplates.

      I'm asking $12 each shipped CONUS or $30 for all 3. Please reply off-list to ka9egw[at]britewerkz[dot]com

      73, Brian KA9EGW