Re: Best Bet Loop Type Made with Surplus Cable

  • Bruce Carter
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2010
      > BTW, Bruce, your loop antenna pages have not exactly been the very
      > definition of availability lately.

      Tell me about it! I am so disgusted at Mindspring - well Earthlink - if I found a decent free unlimited host I'd probably switch. The only thing holding me to them is email addresses and web pages - some of which I haven't touched in 12 years. My wife wouldn't want to change email addresses, either.

      > page on physically small antennas anyway (still learning a lot), I
      > adapted your JS inductance calculators for use on there.

      I don't mind as long as you credit me for the original work.