Quantum QX Loop for sale

  • neilbellgroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      I have a Quantum QX Loop v2.0 PLUS for sale. I have two loops and find now that I only need one since I am rearranging my listening posts. The Quantum loop is a great DX tool. It sells or $239 plus S&H. see this for more info:

      http://dxtools.com/QXv2+.htm

      I would like to sell it here before I have to put it up on eBay. Asking price is $165 which includes shipping by priority mail! It is relatively new, acquired this year. Includes the AC Adapter and a 3 foot coax cable.

      My eBay rating is 100% positive, user name is "neilbell"

      Contact me in the next 5-6 days by E-MAIL, not on the group. I accept USPS money orders, paypal or personal check (10 days to clear).

      Thanks for reading this,

      Neil Bell
      KJ6FBA