RE: [loopantennas] Re: Wideband Active Loop Amplifier

  • dx11
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hello Chris,

      You mean this one?
      http://www.qrss.thersgb.net/active-loop-receiving-antenna.html

      regards,

      Cor Beijersbergen

      >>I've seen a number of amplifiers similar to that. The first one that
      comes to mind is that of the British fellow who has an extensive online
      presentation of a large loop antenna. Can't recall his name or the URL at
      the moment, but I'm certain that there are list members who will readily
      recognize who I'm refering to.<<
    • Daniele
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 12, 2011
        Hello folks,

        I'm new to this group so please let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Daniele Tincani from Livorno, Italy. I'm a SWL (with special interest for LF, MF and low HF) and I like to homebrew simple projects like the one discussed in the attached messages.
        I would like to know if someone tried in practice to apply modifications suggested by Chris to the amplfier circuit proposed by John 9V1VV. In particular I would be interested in how to build the input BalBal and the output 1:1:1 BalUn and how connect the latter into the circuit.
        Best regards
        Daniele