Equipment for sale

  • neilbellgroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Now that I have my Ham Radio license I am about to purchase a new all-band Ham Radio Transceiver and they cost $$$$. As a result I will be selling the following:

      1. Like new Perseus SDR, with all original items cost new was $1,200

      2. Quantum Phaser cost new was $135 + S/H includes power supply

      3. Quantum QX Loop 2.0 cost new was $199 + H/S includes power supply

      Please make any offers via e-mail and not the group list. These will go on e-bay on April 6 if not sold here. My e-bay rating is 100% positive! e-bay user name is neilbell.

      This equipment is in mint condition and performs perfectly. Make me an offer.

      Neil Bell