Re: Finnish typed word! VARIABLE CAPACITORS AVAILABLE !

  • aimounto
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 17, 2009
      Hello!

      What kind of variable capacitors do you want?
      Let me know exactly, and I will try to contact Bebek for you.
      Please, give a perfect list, so I will be able to ask Bebek,
      if they still have those variable capacitors.

      Another rather inexpencive source is in Lithuania:

      Gintaras Sakenas, P.O.Box 1367, Vilnius, LT-2056, Lithuania

      I have purchased many different parts from this Radio Amateur,
      who is a very reliable and fast source, who packs the parts really well. His prices are very low...

      Aimo

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <michaelrae65@...> wrote:

      > My Dear Friend, my keyboard will not let me put in those letter as is in your lang, so maybe you could do a better link to there caps page. Thank You. Mike UK. --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, Notareal <not_a_real@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi !
      > >
      > > Some time ago I bought variable capacitors from Bebek ltd, Finland.
      > >
      > > 10 euros/piece.
      > >
      > > http://www.bebek.fi/kauppa/index2.php
      > >
      > > You can make web orders also, reliable shop.
      > >
      > > Unfortunately web pages are in Finnish, but finnish word "säätökondensaattorit" = variable condensators.
      > >
      > > BR
      > >

      > > > To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      > > > From: JRTOW3RD@
      > > > Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:15:44 +0000
      > > > Subject: [loopantennas] Re: Storwise Loops
      > > >
      > > > They do have some neat stuff.
      > > >
      > > > They have single gang air variable caps for $18 - duals for $40. Times have changed - I haven't seen them anywhere in a while. I remember driving down to to Chicago to EDI discount electronic stores in the summer/autumn of '69. I was in a USN ET A3/A4 school - shipboard indoctrination - actually schooled on the R390A. Anyhow, they had boxes of those single gang air variables - rated 365-384-409 pF max - $.19! Looked identical, of course. I think the dual gangs were $1. I knew I should have bought more!
      > > >
      > > > Seriously high prices... but where can you find ferrite rods now? Does Amidon still sell them?
      > > >
      > > > John

      > > > You can now view images at higher resolution in Photos. Upload JPG and GIF into Photos. Please convert BMP or TIF to JPG or GIF before uploading.
      > > >
      > > > And please trim all this when replying!Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Kjell W. Strom
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 17, 2009
        Or, with a US type keyboard, use AltGr + Q and AltGr + P...

        73,
        Kjell, PB3SM - SM6CPI

        _____

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 18, 2009
          I have also purchased parts from Gintaras Sakenas off eBay. Good vendor - good parts - good prices.

          Mark