McKay Dymek DA100E

  • Greg Bowne
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2009
      I have a McKay Dymek DA100E active antenna that needs the AC adapter power plug wall wart that goes to the control box.  If anyone has a DA100E could tell me more information about the adapter that comes with it, I would most appreciate it.  If not, perhaps someone could tell me where to get the right one.  I especially need to know the power requirements for the antenna control box.. The information nearest the power jack was not specific enough.

      Thanks,
      Greg Bowne
      Seattle, WA USA

    • gmcjetpilot
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        ALA 100 v ALA100M

        There web site gives a description of the difference

        http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/ALA100Ma.html
      • john_9v1vv
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2009
          This post may be a little late.... I have used the ALA100M, serial number 1 - it was designed for use with a larger loop, up to 30 feet, but I cannot tell the difference between that and my homebrew loop antenna amplifier. Both are very quiet and don't suffer from cross-modulation.

          see

          http://9v1vvshack.blogspot.com/search/label/Broadband%20Loop%20Amplifier

          Cheers

          John