Re:Input impedance of Degen 1103.....an external "passive" ferrite ante

  • gmcjetpilot
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2009
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Hennig" <dhennig2@...> wrote:

      > I Agree with Paul - 500-600ohm should be about right. I use a ferrite rod with mine, and I used ~500ohm for my secondary. Seems to do just fine with my 1103!
      >
      > Darren
      > VE6IZ

      IT IS about 400 ohms but see my other post (just posted) on how to connect the extenral jack and disconnect the internal MW loop stick. There is a hack or trick.

      It is a great radio, join the DE1103 group. There are great links, files and info on the group.
    • aimo ruoho
      Message 2 of 9 , May 28, 2009
        Thanks !
        What is the exact address, URL, of the 1103 group
        Aimo

        Message 3 of 9 , May 29, 2009
          --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, aimo ruoho <aimounto@...> wrote:

          > Thanks !
          > What is the exact address, URL, of the 1103 group
          > Aimo

        • Notareal
          Message 4 of 9 , May 29, 2009
            Maybe this is more active: