Indoor Loop Antenna

  • Chris Trask
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2009
      There was a lot of interest recently on the subject of indoor antennas,
      so I overhauled my earlier outdoor remotely tuned loop:

      http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Paper011.html

      and turned it into a less expensive indoor version using a pair of 9V
      batteries for the supply rather than the earlier bias tee and external power
      supply:

      http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Paper018.html

      Chris

      ,----------------------. High Performance Mixers and
      / What's all this \ Amplifiers for RF Communications
      / extinct stuff, anyhow? /
      \ _______,--------------' Chris Trask / N7ZWY
      _ |/ Principal Engineer
      oo\ Sonoran Radio Research
      (__)\ _ P.O. Box 25240
      \ \ .' `. Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
      \ \ / \
      \ '" \ IEEE Senior Member #40274515
      . ( ) \
      '-| )__| :. \ Email: christrask@...

      Graphics by Loek Frederiks
    • huelbeag
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
        Thank you, Mr. Trask. I checked both files. As always, you work is
        outstading! Thank you again.

        Huelbe

        --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Trask" <christrask@...>