Change-mail address?

  • WA1IBN
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:48 PM
      My ISP sold out to another outfit, now I've got to
      change my e-mail address for this forum.
      Do I have to un-subscride and re-subscribe?
      I don't seem to come up with another solution.
      Thanks, Herb Dean

    • Jim Dunstan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 4:45 PM
        At 06:48 PM 2/1/2009 -0500, you wrote:

        >My ISP sold out to another outfit, now I've got to
        >change my e-mail address for this forum.
        >Do I have to un-subscride and re-subscribe?
        >I don't seem to come up with another solution.
        >Thanks, Herb Dean

        Hi Dean,

        I don't think you need to do that. log into Yahoo groups and you will be
        able to modify the Email address for your particular groups. I have
        several Email addresses and I recall I went into my groups and modified the
        Email address to be used. You can register a number of different addresses
        and then specify which one to use for any of your groupsl

        Jim
      • Andy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2 11:18 AM
          > My ISP sold out to another outfit, now I've got to
          > change my e-mail address for this forum.
          > Do I have to un-subscride and re-subscribe?
          > I don't seem to come up with another solution.

          If you have ever only used email to subscribe and access this Yahoogroup,
          then it might be slightly complicated and an unsub/re-sub may be the easiest
          way. However, if you have ever used the web to access this group (say, to
          download from the Files area), do this:

          1. Go to the group's main webpage, which you can find at the bottom of every
          group email:
          2. Click on "My Groups" which is a couple inches down from the upper right
          corner. You may need to "login" at this point.

          3. Click on "My Email Preferences" which is about 3 inches down from the
          upper right.

          4. Click on "Add/Remove Email Address". Again, it may check for your
          password again.

          5. Click on "Add Another".

          Andy