Re: Oldest Varicoupler Photo

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Herb,
      http://crystalradio.org/May98.html
      I found this group called the "Xtal Set Society" which published a
      picture of a 1922-vintage variometer in their May-98 newsletter.
      It's round, not square, but otherwise looks a lot like yours.

      Perhaps yours is even older.

      You might want to contact them and show them your photo. They can
      probably pinpoint the era it was made.

      HTH,
      John/AF4EX