Simple non technical description? Don't just delete this

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear group

      The latest video offering from UKQRM is now on-line

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKhl-1CRkkU

      In this video we provide a simple non technical description of the huge
      problem of Power Line Transmission interference to Shortwave Radio.

      Are you affected by this? Do you live in the UK?
      If you can answer yes to these questions we need to hear from you!
      Only by coming together can we stand a chance of preserving shortwave radio
      for the future.

      Don't leave it to someone else, they are probably leaving it to you!

      Check out the UKQRM web site for more details and how to join the UKQRM
      Yahoo group.

      Regards

      Mike

      www.ukqrm.org