Re: The KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook #2005-013

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Rentch" <AlanRentch@C...>
      wrote:

      > On 3/31/2005 at 13:19 Thomas Giella KN4LF wrote:
      >
      > >This is a rich text (HTML) message that does not contain a plain
      text body.

      > Therefore, I have no idea what was in the message!!

      That's because you have your settings in this Yahoogroup set to
      "Always Convert to HTML".

      The original was not sent in HTML. I can't change that particular
      setting back for you, you'll have to log into the group and change it.

      Steve Greenfield, listowner
    • Alan Rentch
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        On 3/31/2005 at 22:47 Steve <alienrelics@...> wrote:

        >That's because you have your settings in this Yahoogroup set to "Always Convert to HTML".

        >The original was not sent in HTML. I can't change that particular setting back for you, you'll have to log into the group and change it.

        You are right. I wonder how it got changed. I have not logged onto the web site in months. Everything received through 3/30/05 was text.

        Guess Capser must have been lurking in my accounts!

        Tnx-