The KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook #2005-013

  • Thomas Giella KN4LF
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      The KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook #2005-013 has been
      published on 1800 UTC Thursday March 31, 2005 at
      http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm .

      73 & GUD DX,
      Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
      Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
      Plant City, FL, USA
      Grid Square EL87WX
      Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
      kn4lf@...

      Contesting Propagation eReflector:
      HC-DX Propagation Channel:
      http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=Propagation
      KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
      http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
      KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook:
      http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
      KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
      KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm

    • Alan Rentch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
        On 3/31/2005 at 13:19 Thomas Giella KN4LF wrote:

        >This is a rich text (HTML) message that does not contain a plain text body.

        Therefore, I have no idea what was in the message!!
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
          --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Rentch" <AlanRentch@C...>
          wrote:

          > On 3/31/2005 at 13:19 Thomas Giella KN4LF wrote:
          >
          > >This is a rich text (HTML) message that does not contain a plain
          text body.

          > Therefore, I have no idea what was in the message!!

          That's because you have your settings in this Yahoogroup set to
          "Always Convert to HTML".

          The original was not sent in HTML. I can't change that particular
          setting back for you, you'll have to log into the group and change it.

          Steve Greenfield, listowner
        • Alan Rentch
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
            On 3/31/2005 at 22:47 Steve <alienrelics@...> wrote:

            >That's because you have your settings in this Yahoogroup set to "Always Convert to HTML".

            >The original was not sent in HTML. I can't change that particular setting back for you, you'll have to log into the group and change it.

            You are right. I wonder how it got changed. I have not logged onto the web site in months. Everything received through 3/30/05 was text.

            Guess Capser must have been lurking in my accounts!

            Tnx-