Re: [Shortwave-SWL-Antenna] Fw: [K9AYloop] Re: Mini-K9AY

  • aimo ruoho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Sorry, because there was a "_" missing on the address, that I wrote, it gave a zero result...
      So, the right email address is the following:
      http://www.ok1rr.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.76
      I hope,that this came right this time.(Pse look at the original email from Martin@...)
      My apologies.
      73 de Ami