horizontal or vertical

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      just noticed on my multi turn loop i have fed it in the bottom corner
      and correct me if i am wrong but on a normal hf or vhf loop this would
      be a mix of horizonta/vertical does this work the same way on a multi
      turn mw loop or will i need to feed it in the middle of the horizontal
      section to get horizontal pol. thanks for your time david