Don't forget to trim when replying

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20 6:35 AM
      Please be kind, rewind... er, please trim when you reply. Many of the
      list members in Europe must pay for their internet by the minute and
      long unnecessary messages cost them money. And it makes it very
      difficult for those of us on digest to read the messages.

      So please just take a few seconds to delete what isn't necessary when
      replying.

      Thank you,
      Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
      Steve Greenfield
    • lockmanslammin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 8:45 PM
        Could you send me a link to the thread in question? I'm not sure you have the right guy, but then again I have a pretty crappy memory. I just don't remember writing anything at loopantennas lately?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 6:52 AM
          This wasn't written to you personally, it was sent to the entire list
          to remind everyone to trim.

          Steve Greenfield