Re: [loopantennas] da loop

  • fraz1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2008
      Scott,

      I don't think you'll see a any significant impact form the metal poles; probably none at all.

      The homebrew ladder line "may" provide a broader SWR than commercial 450 ohm line. But, given you're balanced tuner, I'd opt for the 450 ohm commercial window line. W7FG offers "real" open line around 600 ohms for a good price.

      Put it up, and have fun.

      73 John K4NP www.k4np.net