AEA IsoLoop Stepper Motor Specifications

  • w4rjp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2008
      My loop was down for cleaning, so I took a minute and popped it open.
      The motor specifications are:(the loop is circa 1983)

      Manufacturer: Applied Motor Products, Inc.
      Model Number or S/N: 4017-806
      Voltage: 9.2v
      Ohms: 38
      A/0: .24
      S/R: 200

      Hope this helps.

      73, Bob W4RJP
    • trident_3b
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Thanks for all the replies regarding the motor....

        Cheers,
        Andrew