need an hf transceiver!!!!!!!!!

  • shubhamforme
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      hello everyone .... i want a hf transceiver which has a 20m or 14mhz
      band or even more will do,,,,any brand and any model is accepted ,
      even if its a qrp transceiver or home brewed...... .....

      if any 1 intrested in selling then please contact me.......
      i am in a desperate need of a hf transceiver. ....
      regards
      will make the payments through paypal or by cheque or by western union
      money transfer.... ....

      shubham tiwari
      contact---
      shubhamformeATyahoo .com
    • resopkr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Check the classified ads at eham and qth. They might have what your'r looking for.