Re: [loopantennas] Who's your moderator? Re: Toroid cores

  • Paul V Birke PEng
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
      I'd rather see people posting and making a few mistakes, than no one

      posting because they are terrified of making a "mistake" in posting

      that you'll vilify them for.

      Steve Greenfield

      owner loopantennas

      thanks for those kinds words Steve

      I try to strip that extra stuff off but I sometimes forget

      best
      Paul